Still don't believe mask mandates work? Over and over, we've screamed "DIE, YOU SCIENCE DENIER!" in your face, and yet you still doubt the science.
Once and for all, we bring you indisputable scientific proof that mask mandates just work, period:
1) Look at this simple bar graph: SCIENCE.
2) Florida never imposed mask mandates, and now they’re all dead: It is literally a barren wasteland of corpses lying on the beach, playing pickleball, going to restaurants, etc.
3) Intellectual juggernauts from “The View” say so: Not even the brilliant AOC would dare challenge the incomparable wisdom of the show’s co-hosts.
4) The COVID can't get into your body if you literally can't breathe: Mandates: 1, COVID: 0.
5) Very low rates of infection among old-timey stagecoach robbers: Have you ever heard of an old western robber dying of COVID? No, you haven't. There's a reason for that.
6) The science is settled. Until it changes: But if you question it now, you’re anti-science, even if the science later agrees with you.
7) Residents of Antarctica wear face coverings outdoors: Zero COVID.
8) All the politicians and celebrities follow the mandates, and they know best: Hell will freeze over before we hear of an elected official breaking their own mask mandate.
9) If it doesn't work, why is it mandated by the government? Checkmate.
10) The CDC has reams of scientific studies proving mask mandates work: And they will happily publish them in 75 years.
Kyle and Ethan talk to Dave Rubin about identifying as a conservative, California, and Christianity. Dave has written a new book titled Don’t Burn This Book available wherever you find books
The 🐝 Podcast is also available on all podcast platforms.
SAN FRANCISCO—A cashier working the closing shift at a small mom-and-pop store on Sutter St. was left shocked and bewildered when a customer tried to pay for her items.
Store security footage reveals the customer roamed the store calmly while looters plucked most shelves dry. She picked up a few trinkets before heading to the register.
"I wasn't really paying attention," said the cashier, Brian Risico. "We get lots of looters, but I don't think I've ever seen a paying customer. No one taught me how to use the register."
"Then this chick comes up," he continued. "She's– I don't know. Normal? She placed some products on the counter and asked for the damage. I thought she was going to hurt me, but it turned out she wanted to know how much money she should give me."
Risico stared blankly at the woman for a minute before panicking and fleeing in terror. The unnamed customer then placed a twenty on the counter and left. The twenty-dollar bill was promptly stolen.
According to ...
U.S.—As part of a bold new marketing strategy to promote inclusivity and appeal to less than 1% of the population, Mars, Incorporated has introduced a new M&M character who identifies as a Skittle.
"I'm gonna be honest here. We basically are doing this because it's hip and makes us look cool," said Mars, Incorporated CEO Franklin Crunchy. "And that adds to the bottom line. I think we can make a decent fortune by comparing the hardship of real trans people to a wacky cartoon character."
"Trans people deserve to be represented by M&Ms," he continued. "Our Trans-Skittle character will help us break chocolate-covered barriers in your mouth and not in your hands."
The new character, named Quinn, is an M&M that wears an "S" because they haven't had letter reassignment surgery yet. On the inside, Quinn has the same chocolate taste because it isn't able to change anything but its outward appearance.
"We just want to let the trans community know that M&M supports you and wants your money!"...
If you value The Babylon Bee and want to bypass the fact checkers who seek to have us deplatformed, please consider becoming a supporter so you can enjoy fake news you can trust.