The filibuster has always been a racist tool of white supremacy and oppression.
We just didn't say anything until now.
Along with the filibuster, we found nine OTHER things that are also racist, and we always considered them to be racist. We just didn't want to say anything until it was convenient.
Here they are:
1. The filibuster - We've covered this. But the filibuster is a tool of white supremacy, because it is hurting our chances to push our agenda. Really, anything that stands in our way is probably racist.
2. Having just nine seats on the Supreme Court - Anything short of having 156 seats, all Democrats, is racist.
3. Rice Krispies mascots Snap and Pop (but not Crackle) - Crackle seems alright. But those other two have always been a little sus.
4. The keto diet - The only people who ever post about doing keto are white women. So it's racist.
5. Opposing segregation - If you oppose segregated graduations, schools, or drinking fountains, you're a racist. It's always been this way. We just didn't speak up until this moment.
6. Zoom meetings - We must banish these forever because they're, uh, racist. That's it.
7. Asking for ID - Asking for ID for anything from voting to buying alcohol is racist. But not buying guns. That's just common sense.
8. Microsoft Zune - The Zune is racist and it's a good thing it was canceled. Though we do miss playing Hexic.
9. Schrödinger's cat - Simultaneously racist and not racist. We're not sure.
10. Having a dream that one day people will be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character - This is probably the most racist thing on this list.
Check these things out, and if you enjoy or even tolerate any of them, remember, the true racist was inside you all along.
Kyle and Ethan talk to Dave Rubin about identifying as a conservative, California, and Christianity. Dave has written a new book titled Don’t Burn This Book available wherever you find books
The 🐝 Podcast is also available on all podcast platforms.
UKRAINE—As Russian troops assemble at Ukraine's border ahead of a possible land invasion, President Biden has taken swift action by deploying an elite seal team to evacuate his son Hunter's money.
"At my direction, military operatives infiltrated a bank to evacuate my son's stash of sweet, sweet Burisma cash before Russia murdered everyone. I didn't want to risk that money falling into the wrong hands," said Biden in a statement to congress. "Unfortunately, we haven't been able to evacuate Americans from the country because I put all our resources on this operation. But make no mistake, we will leave no dollar behind."
The four-man squad was dropped into ally territory by a Black Hawk helicopter outfitted for stealth missions. Once on the ground, they covertly asked for directions to the nearest bank and shared an Uber to make the 4-mile journey.
Bank security footage depicts the squad calmly entering the bank and asking for the manager. The squad then assembled in a tiny cubicle to ...
KIEV, UKRAINE—As Russian troops increased their threat to Ukraine’s sovereignty and independence, the Ukrainian military showed their tactical prowess by asking Kyle Rittenhouse to come and guard their border with Russia.
“Yo, Kyle, hope all is well. Hey listen, our citizens are under threat from Putin and his d-bag army,” texted Ukrainian Minister of Defense, Sergei Ukrainovich to America’s national hero, Kyle Rittenhouse. “Could u do us a solid and come guard our border? Bring ur AR-15 lol thx.”
While some praised the move as militarily brilliant as well as based, citing the fact that no military has the capacity to withstand the freedom-spewing courage of Mr. Rittenhouse, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin criticized the move, citing Kyle Rittenhouse’s status as a cis-white male, and reminding everyone that guarding Ukraine would require him to CROSS STATE LINES.
“President Biden is weighing the deployment of troops to Ukraine,” said Secretary Austin, ...
ATLANTA—A member of CNN's Misinformation Squad was found hiding under a desk in the basement after making a frightful call to the police. "The misinformation is coming from inside the building," whispered the terrified employee to an alarmed 911 dispatcher.
The employee, intern Jessie Furbank, was reportedly in tears as police escorted her out of the building, after which she allegedly asked for witness protection.
"I need a new identity, a new life—they're going to find me!" said Jessie, according to witnesses.
A transcript has been released by the Atlanta Police Department that reveals the harrowing moment.
Dispatch: This is 911, what is your emergency?
Furbank: You have to [unintelligible] help! I'm–
Dispatch: Calm down, please. Are you in danger?
Furbank: Yes! I work at CNN. I [heavy breathing] I was hired to track misinformation, but—
[unknown banging noises]
Dispatch: Ma'am, are you alright?
Furbank: Did you just assume my gen– never mind, you have to come get me!
If you value The Babylon Bee and want to bypass the fact checkers who seek to have us deplatformed, please consider becoming a supporter so you can enjoy fake news you can trust.